site hit counter

[KML]⇒ [PDF] Gratis Her Last Tomorrow (Audible Audio Edition) Adam Croft Nigel Patterson Books

Her Last Tomorrow (Audible Audio Edition) Adam Croft Nigel Patterson Books



Download As PDF : Her Last Tomorrow (Audible Audio Edition) Adam Croft Nigel Patterson Books

Download PDF  Her Last Tomorrow (Audible Audio Edition) Adam Croft Nigel Patterson Books

Could you murder your wife to save your daughter?

On the surface, Nick Connor's life is seemingly perfect a quiet life with his beautiful family and everything he could ever want. But soon his murky past will collide with his idyllic life and threaten the very people he loves the most in the world.

When his five-year-old daughter, Ellie, is kidnapped, Nick's life is thrown into a tailspin. In exchange for his daughter's safe return, Nick will have to do the unthinkable he must murder his wife.

With his family's lives hanging in the balance, what will Nick do? Can he and his family survive when the evil that taunts them stems from the sins of his past?


Her Last Tomorrow (Audible Audio Edition) Adam Croft Nigel Patterson Books

We are reading this for our March 2016 bookclub selection. It is a fast, suspenseful, psycho thriller that I couldn't put down--read in one day! Does not drag and don't be surprised if you start getting upset with a certain character and yell...."no, don't do that!" Maybe that's from watching too many crime-solving programs. Best wishes to Adam Croft !

Product details

  • Audible Audiobook
  • Listening Length 3 hours and 55 minutes
  • Program Type Audiobook
  • Version Unabridged
  • Publisher Adam Croft
  • Audible.com Release Date February 15, 2016
  • Language English, English
  • ASIN B01BP8AMLM

Read  Her Last Tomorrow (Audible Audio Edition) Adam Croft Nigel Patterson Books

Tags : Amazon.com: Her Last Tomorrow (Audible Audio Edition): Adam Croft, Nigel Patterson: Books, ,Adam Croft, Nigel Patterson,Her Last Tomorrow,Adam Croft,B01BP8AMLM
People also read other books :

Her Last Tomorrow (Audible Audio Edition) Adam Croft Nigel Patterson Books Reviews


If you had to choose between your young daughters life and/ or killing your wife what would your decision be?
I found this to be a very interesting storyline, and I wonder what the answer would be in real life.
The villain involved in the kidnapping of the child surprised me, I didn't have any idea who it was until the end. Good job Mr Croft
This was first time I read Adam Croft. I can guarantee won't be the last. The premise of the book was so unique, I couldn't put it down as I wanted (and needed) to know how he was going to solve this dilemma! Characters seemed very real and believable....if you're looking for a suspenseful story...this is it...you will not be disappointed!
This book is great! Kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time I was reading. I can usually figure out the ending, but I was not able to on this one. I like that the character tried to plot and foresee every instance, and then thought about what he didn't think of. I highly recommend this book.
4 stars for getting me to end, and the author voice, but the ending just didn't make any sense. Talk about a Deus Ex Machina. I get that you have to 'surprise' readers, and you can't be predictable, keep us guessing, etc, but you have to lay SOME groundwork for the grand reveal, otherwise the book doesn't makes any sense. That's what happened here unfortunately, but I loved the British voice, and I'd read more from this author, provided he doesn't use any more cheap tricks.
Enjoyable read with a twist at the end that I didn't expect! When his child goes missing, Nick is presented with an ultimatum. He must kill his wife for his child's return. Great plot!! Nick intends to comply with the kidnapper, but if he does kill his wife, will the kidnapper return his sweet daughter? And why does his neighbor lie to the police about seeing Nick put her in the car, from where she is taken while his back is turned? Maybe Nick is the one who's not quite right? You'll have to read it for yourself! No plot spoilers from me!
This book is interesting because it not only deals with the kidnapping of a child, but it also deals with the parents and how they are reacting to and acting about the situation. It is interesting to read how they completely believe each knows the other well, but they actually do not know each other quite so well as they think . They also have misconceptions about themselves. Although the kidnapping is an important part of the story, it is more about the parent's beliefs and misconceptions they have of each other and of themselves.
Excellent read! Kept me on the edge of my seat. Had a difficult time putting it down. I can often solve the mystery, but this one kept me guessing right to the end. I will be reading more books by Adam Croft! Highly recommended!
We are reading this for our March 2016 bookclub selection. It is a fast, suspenseful, psycho thriller that I couldn't put down--read in one day! Does not drag and don't be surprised if you start getting upset with a certain character and yell...."no, don't do that!" Maybe that's from watching too many crime-solving programs. Best wishes to Adam Croft !
Ebook PDF  Her Last Tomorrow (Audible Audio Edition) Adam Croft Nigel Patterson Books

0 Response to "[KML]⇒ [PDF] Gratis Her Last Tomorrow (Audible Audio Edition) Adam Croft Nigel Patterson Books"

Post a Comment